I was watching Inside the Actor's Studio the other day and was reminded of how much I love the questionnaire at the end, and how much I've always wanted to answer those questions for myself.
So that's exactly what I'm going to do. :)
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Eloquence, intelligence and a good sense of humour. (Couldn't pick just one).
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound do you love?
The tapping of keyboard keys.
6. What sound do you hate?
Humming, especially tunelessly.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. I don't use it often, but when I have reason to, I feel really good afterwards, like it was a huge sigh of relief.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything in the medical profession. Needles make me hyperventilate, and blood makes me queasy.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You did everything you could. Rest now.
That, or: We have an ever-updating library, chocolate that doesn't make you fat or rot your teeth, and Wi-Fi that won't ever cut out. Make yourself comfy.