1) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.
2) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling.
How far in are you?
1) 146 of 310 pages
2) 210 of 223 pages
What's it about?
1) 2 teenage boys meet by chance in a place neither of them are supposed to be and find they have the same name.
2) Harry learns he is a wizard and goes off to Hogwarts, etc, etc
Are you enjoying it?
1) Yes. I love the way this book is written, and I love that the characters sound like modern teens. The moments when pop culture crops up are great, and the dialogue is sharp.
2) Again, yes. I've read the Harry Potter books before, multiple times, but I don't read the early ones as often as I do the later. There's a sweet, nostalgic charm to the first books in the series; not only am I reading the story, I'm remembering what was going on in my life when I first read it.